Google launched Snapseed for Android, a content sharing app having Instagram like functions. Users can edit images and share the same via Google+ or other social networks.
The Snapseed application, adjudged as the best iPad app last year, is now made available for free on both iOS and Android platforms. Snapseed, developed by Nik Software, has been brought by Google.
With the app, users can do basic adjustments like tune, straighten and crop, add creative filters like drama, black and white, and vintage that you can apply individually or in combination to images.
Features – Basic Adjustments
- Auto Correct – Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
- Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
- Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
- Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
- Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
Features – Creative Enhancements
- Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
- Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
- Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
- Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
- Tilt-Shift – Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
- Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
- Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
- Organic Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
Be the first to comment