Skype app for android phones help people to make free skype to skype calls. Skype users can call to landline numbers at skype rates and can instant message one or many friends at the same time too.
Call and instant message Skype contacts free — wherever you are
If you already use Skype on a computer, you’ll see your full contact list when you sign in to Skype on your Android phone.
Save money on calls to phones abroad
Simply dial the number in Skype and pay with Skype Credit or talk unlimited with a subscription. When you’re abroad, connect to a WiFi zone and avoid roaming charges on calls. This applies to Skype-to-Skype calls, plus calls to phones.
Instant message for an instant response
It’s also free* to send and receive instant messages (IMs) one-to-one or with a group, so you and your friends know each others plans at the same time.
Install Skype Android App for Free (7.593MB)
Skype for Android supports:
- Instant messaging (IM)
- Group IM
- Skype-to-Skype calling
- Calling phones and mobiles
- Receiving Skype calls and calls to Online Numbers
- Participating in conference calls
- Synchronizing with Android phone book
- Importing from native phonebook
- Call forwarding
- Showing favorite contacts
- Contact list filtering via groups
The following features are not currently supported:
- Skype video calling
- Skype SMS
- File transfer
- Android 2.1 operating system and above.
- Please note that data usage costs apply for using Skype over 3G mobile networks (EDGE, EV-DO and UMTS), so recommends an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
- You need Android v2.2 to run Skype on a Samsung Galaxy S
If you have any doubt in using skype for android, read FAQ given in the official site of Skype.
Be the first to comment