Network Password Recovery finds the password saved when a machine connects to a remote server for the currently logged-on user. Saved passwords include LAN network shares or .NET Passport account. The program can also recover the passwords stored in Credentials file of external drive, as long as you know the last log-on password.
This utility recovers all network passwords stored on your system for the current logged-on user. It can also recover the passwords stored in Credentials file of external drive, as long as you know the last log-on password.
Which passwords this utility can recover ?
- Login passwords of remote computers on your LAN.
- Passwords of mail accounts on exchange server (stored by Outlook 2003)
- [advt]Password of MSN Messenger / Windows Messenger accounts
- Internet Explorer 7.x and 8.x: passwords of password-protected Web sites (“Basic Authentication” or “Digest Access Authentication”)
- The item name of IE7 passwords always begin with “Microsoft_WinInet” prefix.
- The passwords stored by Remote Desktop 6.