Launcher is a personal shortcut manager that can launch all kinds of files and programs. Drag-and-drop operations are supported. This means that when Launcher is in “Manage Items” mode, it is possible to configure shortcuts by dragging files from e.g. Windows Desktop and then dropping them into Launcher. One can create an unlimited number of user-defined subfolders and item shortcuts.
Launcher allows you to easily create shortcuts and configure launch options:
- Supply command line parameters in application shortcuts.
- Configure as a portable launcher running on USB sticks and drives.
- Batch files and other executables support same options as applications.
- [advt]Pro: File or program window state, e.g. maxmized.
- Pro: Application files starting directory.
- Pro: Launch programs with Windows run as administrator elevation dialog.
Be the first to comment