D-Link DNS-320 is a ShareCenter 2-Bay Network Storage device, designed for users looking for a central storage location for sharing or backing up data. It has been rolled out to cater to the needs of the ever-growing data storage requirements for home use.
D-Link DNS-320 network-attached storage (NAS) solution features an upgraded hardware platform and intuitive user interface, enabling consumers to easily share documents, files and digital media with everyone on a home network. This next generation storage device provides users with centralized storage to help protect, manage, share, stream and remotely access data. With D-Link DNS-320 files are protected by the built-in RAID 1 mirroring technology from drive failure, and protected by various backup solutions.
D-Link DNS-320 is packed with dual SATA 3.5-inch drive bay for up to 4TB of total storage, ensuring plenty of storage for today’s home users. Further it also has a single USB 2.0 port, RAID support, integrated P2P, gigabit Ethernet, and a built in web file-server app. With a complementary piece to D-Link’s digital home solutions, consumers can utilize ShareCenter products for a number of applications – whether it’s connecting directly to the wireless router, storing video from mydlink-enabled IP cameras, or streaming video to your TV.
D-Link DNS also facilities remote access to files through a built-in web file server app and FTP server. Its Peer-to-Peer download engine allows users to download torrent without turning on the PC. The DNS-320 includes its own internal 800 MHz processor, a simplified interface and software for finding and managing files. It also features AFP and Time Machine support for Mac users.
Key features of D-Link DNS-320:
- Takes backup and protect files using RAID 1 technology and various backup solutions including Apple Time Machine support
- Stream audio, Easily share or access files across the network and Internet, via., the built-in Web File Server or via FTP
- Manage Users and Groups with Quotas and Read/Write Permissions
- Stream Digital Media Content with Build-in Media Server (DLNA certification candidate)
- Integrated Peer-to-Peer Torrent Download Engine
- Power management for conserving energy
- D-Link Green certified