BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool – fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, 100% free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. BurnAware can able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs from the collection of MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC files, burn disc images, copy discs to backup ISO images and do a whole lot more.
- Back up or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and the ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions.[advt]
- Create a bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
- Append multisession discs. Discs can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will co-exist perfectly alongside previously recorded data.
Any session import support.
- Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
On-the-fly writing support with Track-at-once and Disc-at-once recording modes.
- Create MP3 CDs and DVDs.
Supports MP3 and WMA audio formats.
- Create DVD-Video. Play these DVDs using your standard DVD player, PlayStation or Xbox.
Supports DVD padding.
- Burn disc images. Create a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc from a disc image file.
Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
- Make standard or boot ISOs. Back up or copy your files to an ISO image file.
Supports different file systems and ISO levels.
- Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.
- Erase re-writable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs.
Supports quick and complete erase methods.
BurnAware is also a portable application, download for USB use.