Bharti Airtel announced the launch of new broadband plans, with minimum Broadband speed at 2mbps in its Top 10 cities and from 1mbps onwards for all other cities across the country.
On the new broadband plans, the minimum Broadband speed that will be offered in Top 10 markets – Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune, will be 2mbps. For all its other markets, across its service areas in the country, the new plans offer a minimum Broadband speed of 1mbps.
The experience comes at attractive price points with enhanced usage limits. Now airtel Broadband customers can go ahead and choose their Plans that suit their High Speed Data Usage needs starting from 3GB right upto 150 GB! In selected markets, customers can double their speeds to 4mbps for just INR 100 more! The 4mbps plans start at INR 1099.
New airtel Broadband Plans
Top 10 cities- -2mbps
- [advt]Alpha (3GB, 6GB plans @INR 649 & 799)
- Max (10GB, 30GB, 75GB, 150 GB plans @ INR 999, 1299, 1599, 1999)
Rest of India- -1mbps
- Ace (3GB, 6GB plans @ INR 549 &699)
- Mega (10GB, 30GB, 75GB plans @ INR 899,1499,1999)
4 mbps plans (Select markets)
- Turbo (10GB, 30GB, 75GB, 150GB plans @INR 1099, 1399,1699,2099)
All Alpha and Ace plans have Unique Bill Cap of INR 1999.