Add a Contact to Yahoo Address Book
- Click the Add Contact button near the top of your Contacts page.Tip: If you don’t see the button, click the View button and select All Contacts or a categoryfrom the menu.A blank detail card appears on the right.
- Enter the contact’s information. You must type a name; all other information is optional.
- Click Save.
Edit a Contact Information in Yahoo Address Book
- Find and click the contact’s name in your Contact list.
- Click the Edit button found below the person’s name.
- Edit the contact’s information, and then click Save.
The contact’s details display on the right.
Delete a Contact Information in Yahoo Address Book
You can delete one or more contacts at the same time.
- Display your contacts on the left side of the page.
- [advt]Check the box next to each contact that you want to delete.The right side of the page lists several options.
- Click the Delete option, and then confirm the deletion.The names are moved to your Deleted Contacts where you can restore them if you like.
You can also delete a contact while viewing the contact’s details. Just click Delete below the name.
(Note: If you delete a contact that is a connection, you will no longer be connected to that person.)[source]