Download 160by2.com Mobile Application free SMS service-on your mobile and enjoy free SMSing whenever you want. It’s now easy to send SMS anywhere to on any mobile device within India.
The mobile app is just 28KB and very easy to install. 160by2 on mobile is designed with a familiar look and feel, plus added features that will bring out the best of your mobile.
The Application allows accessing your contacts from 160by2.com account as well as from your phone book. You can also upload and backup your Phonebook contacts on 160by2.com.
160by2 Application offers you two ways of SMSing. You can now send SMS with or without a GPRS connection on your mobile.
SMS with GPRS Connection
The “VIA GPRS” feature of 160by2 allows you to send Free SMS from your GPRS enabled device. The additional features include :
- No need to Login (even if you exit the application) every time you want to access 160by2. It keeps you loggedin until you logout.
- You can access all your contacts from 160by2.com account as well as from your phone book
- You can now upload and backup your phone book on 160by2.
SMS without GPRS Connection
Even if you don’t have internet connection on your mobile, you can enjoy free SMSing. The “Via SMS” feature of 160by2 allows you to send SMS anywhere in India without an active GPRS connection.
- There is no need to Login . User is validated based on his mobile number.
- You can send SMS upto 10 recipients at a time and shall be charged only for cost of ONE SMS as per your tariff plan.
- You can include recipients as individual mobile numbers or as 160by2 Group Names.
Install 160by2 Via Mobile
- Point your phone’s browser to http://www.160by2.com/app
- Answer ‘Yes’ to all installation messages and enjoy Free SMSing, right on your mobile phone!
- Problems connecting? Make sure your phone is correctly set up for Internet access.
Install 160by2 Via PC
- Please login before starting download.
- Select your mobile from the below list and click to download the .jar and .jad files.
- Transfer these files to your phone, and install them according to your phone’s installation procedure.
Be the first to comment