The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is 3G and Wi-Fi enabled, 4″ touchscreen LCD, smartphone with 8.1 megapixel camera. It runs on a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 processor and is powered up by a standard 1500mAh battery. The camera has 16X digital zoom, face recognition, photo flash light, geo tagging, image stabilization, smile detection and send-to-web features.
A-GPS, Google Maps and Wisepilot turn-by-turn navigation are some of the location-based services. The device has gesture control and Wi-Fi capability and will be available in the first quarter of 2010.
Price is not announced yet.
Sony Ericsson Timescape lets all your communication with a person come together in one place. Facebook, Twitter, emails, photos, text messages – all gathered, so you don’t have to open loads of different apps to see what’s going on.
with Mediascape, all your music, photos and videos are in one place. You access your media from everywhere – PlayNow, YouTube or your phone memory.
All your communications with your friends via Timescape, all the artist info you want through Mediascape: just touch the infinite button and have it all. Instantly.
Your phone keeps you in touch and in sync. Email setup is automatic, synchronization is easy and fast with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
Turbo 3G gives you broadband-like speed in your phone. Download large files and email attachments in a snap. Get Web sites and news feeds to your screen in seconds.
- Size: 119.0 x 63.0 x 13.0 mm
- Weight: 135.0 g
- Screen: 65,536-colour TFT
- Available colours: Sensuous Black, Luster White
- Phone memory 1GB
- SanDisk microSD up to 16GB, 8GB included
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- UMTS/HSPA 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100
- Auto focus: Automatic focus for optimal clarity.
- Camera – 8.1 megapixel: Capture and share special moments.
- Digital Zoom – up to 16x: Get close to your subject.
- Face recognition: Your phone automatically recognizes up to five faces in your picture.
- Flash / light type – Photo light: When lighting conditions are poor, your picture can still be good.
- Geo tagging: Have your photo tagged with information on where it was taken.
- Image stabiliser: Avoid blurriness caused by slight hand movements.
- Send to web: Catch moments with your camera and send straight to your personal web site or blog.
- Smile detection: Let the camera automatically snap the shot when your subject flashes a smile.
- Video light: More light when shooting video.
- Video record: Record video clip
- Album art
- Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
- Media Player
- Music tones – MP3, AAC
- Google search
- Web browser – WebKit
- Web feeds
- 3D games
- Sony Ericsson Mediascape
- Video Clip
- Video streaming
- Bluetooth technology
- Google Maps
- Synchronisation PC
- USB support
- Wisepilot turn-by-turn navigation, if supported by the carrer
- Exchange ActiveSync
- Picture messaging (MMS)
- Predictive text input
- SMS long (Text Messaging)
- Sony Ericsson Timescape
- Speaker phone
- Vibrating Alert
- Auto rotate
- Gesture Control
- Picture wallpaper
- Alarm clock
- Flight mode
- Infinite button
- Phone book