Archivedbook is a website for reading all your old Facebook wall messages and status updates, but also your friends’. With Archivedbook you get all the older posts in Facebook, on one single page.
- All messages posted on your wall: Remember all the messages your friends posted on your wall since you joined Facebook: welcome messages, birthday wishes, messages from your past significant others…
- All places you checked in: Get your complete check-in history: places you’ve been or have been tagged in, people tagged with you, and Google Maps preview.
- Status updates: Like everyone, you probably have accumulated a lot of embarassing statuses. It’s still fun to remember them though.
- Links you posted: Cannot find that funny site or video you posted on your profile years ago? Or the stupid memes everyone already forgot? Now you can.
- Medias you’ve been tagged in: An historical view of all photos and videos your friends tagged you into. Review them and untag yourself if you appear to be naked.
- Comment and like counts: Almost each item displays like and comment counters. And with the sorting options, you can also find your most liked or most commented posts.
- Check any item on Facebook: Want to like, comment or delete some old item? Or reading all its comments? Each item features a direct link to its equivalent on Facebook.
- Read your friends’ profile history: If you feel like stalking your friends, you can also read their own Facebook history: statuses, wall messages from their ex, all their check-ins…
- And also Facebook Pages’: Now you can check the history of any Facebook Page, even if you are not its administrator.