Make and receive calls on your Tata DOCOMO while traveling and stay in touch with your friends.
National roaming is pre-activated on all PREPAY and POSTPAY customers
There are no fixed monthly charges on National Roaming.
To know about our National Roaming coverage across India, please call 121.
|Call Type||Tata DOCOMO Network||Other Networks|
|All outgoings calls|
|SMS to Short code||Rs.1.5 (Plus home network charges)||Rs.3.45|
|GPRS per 10 KB||10p||10p|
|USA, Canada, Europe+UK (fixed), SEA||Rs.9.49/min||As per other operator tariffs|
|Gulf, SAARC, Africa, ROW1, UK(mobile)||Rs.12.28/min|
|ROW II (Select Island)||Rs.52.29/min|
How to read the table:
If a Tata DOCOMO customer is traveling to Andhra Pradesh, upon doing a ‘Manual Selection’ of the network he would see the code – ‘405-25’, which is the code for Tata DOCOMO network.
The customer needs to select the code to enjoy benefitting from the Tata DOCOMO network and the roaming tariff that apply on Tata DOCOMO network – 1 paisa / second.
- Tariffs are indicative and subject to change without prior notice.
- The above tariff on Tata DOCOMO network is a limited period offer valid up till 30th May ’11. After the offer period the rates applicable would be – Incoming/ Local Outgoing/STD Outgoing @ Rs.1 / 1 / 1.5 per min.
- Roaming Tariffs and services offered are as per the last notification received from the concerned networks.
- As per the Directive Guidelines, Prepay roaming is not available in Jammu & Kashmir, North East and Assam.
- Dive in portal browsing is not free while roaming Nationally.
- *Billing at per sec pulse when on Tata DOCOMO network..
- *Billing at 60sec pulse when on Non-Tata DOCOMO network.
Terms and conditions apply. Tariff plans may change as per TRAI directions/regulations.[source]