Android Sync Manager WiFi is an easy-to-use Android sync tool that’s specially designed for mobile content management of Android handsets. With Android Sync Manager WiFi installed on PC while Android Sync Manager Agent installed on the handset, you can easily synchronize, manage and back up mobile contents between handset and PC, such as contacts, messages, calendar, photos, video and music files, etc.
With Android Sync Manager, you can manage your handset data easily and wireless sync with your PC via WiFi technology. Including contacts, messages, photos, video, music, applications and calendar.
- Contacts: Contacts allows you to back up contact entries so that you don’t have to worry about losing, breaking, switching phone or changing service providers, as well as organize your contact entries and keep yourself on track all the time.
- Messages: Messages frees you from painstakingly inputting text on the keypads. Android Sync Manager sync with your handset message automatically and you can send message at PC via handset easily!
- Photos: Photos allows you to easily import photos from PC or the handset and organize them in different albums for better management. Furthermore, you can quickly edit any photo and upload it to your handset as a wallpaper.
- Videos: Videos allows you to insert video files from PC for playback and then upload to handset folder. Similarly, video files on the handset can also be downloaded to PC for playback.
- Music: Music function is a powerful media file management tool that works seamlessly with the handset. Quickly search your favorites in PC, manage the ultimate Library, and enjoy the easiest digital jukebox in your own mobile way.
- Application: Application allows you to import downloaded mobile applications and have them installed into your handset upon synchronization.[advt]
- Files: Files allows you to organize Handset files with just a few clicks and files on the Handset can be at where you want them to be.
- Sync: Sync allows you to synchronize the contacts, calendar, camera, camcorder and folder between PC and the handset.