SatGuide Child phone is a powerful GPS GSM phone with unique tracking/locating features which is primarily designed for kids safety. With superior GPS receiving sensitivity, fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) and GSM frequencies 900/1800/1900MHz. Its location can be real time or schedule tracked by our powerful LBS platform called SatTracx, available at www.sattracx.com.
SatGuide Child phone is available in India at 5990 Indian Rupees. Buy Now
- GPS/ GSM phone. Will work with any network provider.
- In an emergency the child can contact you by pressing a single button. Pressing the SOS button will generate SOS SMS message with geographic location information to a preconfigured number, along with a voice call so that appropriate and immediate action can be initiated.
- Parents can know the geographic location of the child at all times and also call and talk to the child.
- Parents can find the location through three convenient ways. 1) Through web. 2) By calling our call center 3) Through an SMS.
- A child cannot call any other number that you do not authorize making it suitable for small children and young teens.
- You can create a virtual fence (Geo Fence) for your child, for example your school or home can be a virtual fence. If the child leaves that fence you will receive a notification.
- Superior signal reception. Accurate location determination even in partially concealed conditions. Parent can locate the child even when the GPS signals are not available; this is through GSM Cell tower triangulation technologies.
- The phone has No Display; so the child cannot play with this device; hence no misuse and distraction.
- CE certified product for Children usage. The lowest radiation measures than the common consumer brand cellular phone. SAR < 1.3
- [advt]Very small device -can be comfortably held by small kids.
- GPS integrated, fast Time To First Fix (TTFF) to GPS satellites,
- Parent can locate the kid at all times discretely on a map through a web login without disturbing the child.
- Can call the kid phone discretely and monitor/listen to activities around the child in events of emergency.
- You can also schedule, your child phone tracking at continuous & periodic times of your choice and get SMS & email alerts.
- Fake Power Off feature, when configured, the device works even when the device is switched off. SOS button also functions.
- Ghost Power Off, feature when configured acts as a tracking & listening device.
- Lost mobile feature, if the SIM is changed in this mobile, you would get an alert giving the details of the IMSI number of the new SIM, so that you can take appropriate action. 18. Yearly tracking subscription is only for Rs 499. ( 100 Pings/Requests)
- Yearly tracking subscription is only for Rs 499. ( 100 Pings/Requests)
Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
-Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
|GPRS||GPRS multi-slot class 10
GPRS mobile station class B
|RMS Phase Error||<5deg|
|Max Out RF power||33.0dBm±2dBm|
|Dynamic Input Range||-15 ~ -102 dBm|
|Receiving Delicacy||Class II RBER≤2％（-102dBm）|
|Stability Of Frequency||Superior to 2.5ppm|
|Max Frequency Error||±0.1ppm|
|GPS Chipset||SIRF Star III GPS Receiver
Sensitive, Fast and Accurate
|Sensitivity||Autonomous Acquisition -142 dBm
Hot start -155 dBm
Tracking -156 dBm
|Channels||20 channel all-in-view tracking|
|TTFF (Open Sky)||Cold start 44 s average
Warm start <38s
Hot start <2 s
|Dimension:||74.8mm* 44.5 mm * 17mm|
|Backup Batteries||Li-Polymer 850 mAh , 3.7V|
|Standby Time||Without report :120 to 150 Hours
5 minutes’ report : 50 to 60 Hours
10 minutes’ report : 70 to 80 Hours
|Charge Voltage||5 V DC|