Mint is the best free way to manage your money, that brings all your financial accounts together online or on your mobile device, automatically categorizes your transactions, lets you set budgets and helps you achieve your savings goals. It automatically pulls all your financial information into one place, so you can finally get the entire picture. It manages your money from wherever you are with Mint’s free mobile apps for Android and iPhone.
- See all your accounts in one place: Mint automatically pulls all your financial information into one place, so you can finally get the entire picture.
- Stay up-to-date on your money: Mint automatically updates and categorizes your information, and suggests ways to help you save. We can even send automatic alerts – like bill reminders – to your mobile phone or email.
- Stay safe and secure: Mint has more than 6 million users who know their information is always secure. That’s because we use 128-bit SSL encryption – the same security that banks use – and all data is protected and validated by VeriSign and TRUSTe.
- It’s completely free: The fees that banks pay for introducing new customers allow us to keep the service free for users.
- Easy to use and easy to understand: int automatically files it in the right category every time, across all your accounts.
- Easy to personalize: Mint has hundreds of categories, and it’s easy to rename or re-categorize any transaction. Or add your own categories and Mint automatically applies them every time.
- [advt]Easy Budgeting: Mint calculates your average spending in any category to help you easily create a budget based on historical spending. Compare your spending year-to-year, month-to-month, whatever fits your style.
- Meet your savings goals: Mint helps you to plan ahead by showing you how much you’ll save by cutting back in any category. You can even plan for one-time only expenses and recurring monthly expenses.