BlogDesk makes it easy to write, speeds up and maintain time for blogging processes and assists the author with smart features.BlogDesk is totaly free of charge and optimized for the blog systems WordPress, MovableType, Drupal, Serendipity and ExpressionEngine.
As an offline weblog client, BlogDesk lets you comfortably write and effortlessly publish new entries to your blog. No need to use html Tags in the WYSIWYG editor. Images can be directly inserted and are automatically uploaded. Even publishing simultaneously to multiple blogs is a matter of a click.
- With the ImageWizard you can not only insert images to your posts – it’s possible to edit them as well (crop, resize, rotate, shadow etc.). Even Thumbnails can be created – the preview will be shown in the blog and a click on the image will open it in its original size. Linking and uploading those images is automatically done by BlogDesk.
- The reduced view leaves more space for the actual post and helps to focus on the content. Especially inexperienced users appreciate a clean workspace without to much distraction.
- The BlogWizards helps to configure your blog. With pre-defined blog systems you can access your blog after a few seconds.
- Links can be easily inserted and edited. If you link to local files (such as MP3 or PDF), BlogDesk will automatically upload them.
- Dictionaries in 14 languages are available for the integrated spell checker.
- Posts already published can be edited afterwards and deleted directly from the server.
- Frequently Used Phrases are an enormous time-saver for often used phrases, sentences, acronyms or complex formulations.
- The Tags-Generator lets you easily define and insert tags instead of retyping them over and over again. WordPress-Tags are supported, too. You can also set so called Custom Fields.