Nokia introduced the new Nokia 3720 Classic, designed to resist water, dust and shock. The Nokia 3720 classic features a sealed, leak-proof design and encased in a durable materials in a range of colours and is entirely sealed to protect the inner electronics. The battery cover, which protects both the battery and the internal circuitry of the device, is locked with a screw, making for worry-free usage in wet, dusty or muddy environments.
You can use the Nokia 3720 classic without any worries at the beach or in a dusty construction site. The phone has been specifically engineered to withstand the splashes, bumps and drops that come with the terrain. The Nokia 3720 classic a perfect choice for people who want a long-lasting and reliable mobile phone for any environment.
The Nokia 3720 classic also offers exceptional battery performance as well as an LED flashlight, to complement its rugged design. Additional add-ons include Nokia Maps, which comes pre-loaded on the 1 GB microSD memory card, and the large and bright 2.2″ display is perfect for following the route even in unfamiliar terrain.
The Nokia 3720 is expected to retail for approximately EUR 125 (Approximately 8500 Indian Rupees) before subsidies or taxes and is expected to begin shipping this summer. [source]
Nokia 3720 Specifications
- 2-megapixel camera with LED flash, 4X digital zoom
- 2.2-inch QVGA 16.7 million colours display
- Nokia Maps pre-installed on the 1GB microSD card
- Stereo music player supporting MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ and WMA, and stereo FM Radio
- 20MB free internal user memory plus support for microSD memory card up to 8GB
- XHTML browser, Java MIDP2.0, OMA DRM 1.0 and 2.0
- Bluetooth 2.1
- EGSM 900/1800/1900
- Series 40
- 115mm x 47mm x 15.3mm
- Up to seven hours talk time
- Up to 18 days standby time