My Movie Library is a database tool for categorizing and keeping track of your movie collection. You can easily add a folder of movie files, or manually add physical media. The program will download cover art and movie information from IMDB. A powerful search function helps you find the movies you want to watch. If it’s a movie file on your disk, you can launch the movie in your default movie player directly from the program.
Features in My Movie Library:
- Type in the name of a movie, and get the rest from IMDB.
- Add a folder containing movie files and the program automatically finds the movies, retrieves its cover art and information, and add them to the library.
- The real-time search function helps you find movies by name, year, genre, actor, director or media.
- Open the movies IMDB page in your default browser.
- Choose a different skin/design.
- Backup/restore the entire library.
- Automatically perform a backup when closing the program.
- [advt]Check for program updates automatically. Download and install updates in a matter of seconds.
- Import/export movies from files.
- Update movie information and cover art from IMDB.