Motorola Mobility introduces Motorola Mobility has announced GLEAM+, successor of Motorola GLEAM that was launched last year. The new GLEAM+ is 13.5mm thick which is 0.4mm thinner than the GLEAM. The Motorola Gleam+ has an external LED matrix display on its clamshell form factor, bearing 144 lights. Other features include a 2.8-inch 400 x 240 pixels display, a 2MP fixed focus camera, 50MB of built-in storage, expandable to 16GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, microUSB, FM radio and a 3.5mm audio jack. The device is 13.5mm thick, and weighs in at 105 grams. It features a 750 mAh battery, promising a talk time of up to 4 hours and 49 minutes, and standby time of up to 417 hours and 26 minutes.
[advt]Motorola GLEAM+ is priced at a suggested price of 99 Euro (w/o contract incl. VAT) the new phone will be available in silver and in winter white in March. Motorola GLEAM+ will be offered with Telekom and in retail shops among others.
There’s music too – with an FM radio, easy-to-navigate mp3 player and SD card support, the Motorola GLEAM+ gives you access to your music wherever you are.
Device Technical Specifications
- Networks: GSM 900/1800(WE) GPRS class 12
- Dimensions: 107 x 52.5 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 105g
- Display: 2.8” WQVGA (400 x 240) 260K TFT CLI: 144 LEDS
- Internal user available memory2: 50MB, expandable up to 16GB via microSD
- Email: POP3, IMAP4
- Camera: 2MP, fixed focus, digital zoom
- Audio: MP3 playback; FM radio W/RDS; AAC, AAC+, MP3, MIDI, AMR NB, AMR WB, WAV
- Video1: capture up to 12FPS and playback up to 25FPS, .263, MPEG4
- Other: alarm clock
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (high speed), Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR; micro-USB charging & data (USB 2.0 HS); 3.5mm
- headphone jack
- Web browser: WAP 2.0
- Battery type: 750 mAh
- Battery life3: Talk Time up to 4 hrs 49 mins, Standby Time up to 417 hrs 26 mins
- Size: 75.84cc