With a large 3.58″ touchscreen, fast 1.4 GHz processor and a full slide-out keyboard, HP Pre3 is a multitasking professional workhorse that’s perfectly balanced for speed and serious fun.
HP Pre3 offers the best of both worlds on the powerful HP webOS platform featuring 3G and Wi-Fi, a comfortable keyboard for typing and a large vivid touchscreen.
It offers business-class email and encrypted data storage to protect critical information and supports industry-standard VPN to connect to corporate networks.
With the HP Synergy feature, you just have to sign in to your Facebook, Google, Microsoft Exchange, LinkedIn and Yahoo! accounts. Your information – email, contacts, calendars – automatically populates your phone and stays updated so it’s always at your fingertips. Integrated messaging conveniently combines all your text messages, picture messages and IM conversations with one person into a single view, and you can connect through SMS, MMS, Google Talk, AIM and Yahoo! Messenger.
HP Pre3’s high-performance web browser offers support for HTML features and Adobe Flash Player 10.1 beta for access to rich, Flash-based web content on the phone’s big, vivid display.
HP Pre3 has a front-facing camera, a great speaker and noise cancellation for a state-of-the-art video calling experience.
HP Pre3 lets you easily manage multiple open applications and notifications using natural touch gestures.
Just Type – Start an email, create a message, update your status and search your favorite websites – all before you’ve even opened an app. Because webOS works the way you do, whenever you want to do something on your Pre3 – whether it’s emailing, texting, searching or almost anything – just type.
With HP’s new and exclusive touch-to-share feature, you’ll be able to simply tap your Pre3 phone to the new HP TouchPad to share web addresses between devices.
The webOS App Catalog features thousands of apps for fast and easy access to all the things you need to keep your day moving, such as weather, news, hotel and restaurant reviews and reservations, flight info and games. Mobile social networking apps such as Facebook and Twitter allow you to stay connected throughout your hectic day and update your status and upload pictures in real time.
HP Pre3 also supports the HP mobile hotspot, enabling your phone to act as a mobile Wi-Fi router so you can share wireless internet connectivity with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including the new HP TouchPad, as well as notebooks, gaming devices and portable media players.
- 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G Network: HSDPA 900/1900/2100 MHz
- Operating System: HP webOS 2.2
- CPU: 1.4 GHz processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
- Dimensions: 111*64*16 MM
- Weight: 156 Grams
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen: 3.58″
- Resolution: 480*800 Pixels
- QWERTY keyboard
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Multi-touch input method
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
Sound and Music
- Music Player: MP3, WAV, eAAC+
- Video Player: MP4, H.264, H.263
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5 MM Audio jack
- Phonebook: Practically unlimited entries, Photocall
- Call records: Practically unlimited
- Internal Memory: 8GB storage, 512 MB RAM
- SMS (threaded view)
- Push E-Mail
- 3G: HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth: v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Primary: 5.0 MP with autofocus and LED flash
- Resolution: 2592*1944 Pixels
- Features: Geo-tagging
- Video: 720p
- Secondary: VGA
- Browser: WAP 2.0 / HTML
- Handset Colors: Black
- GPS: with A-GPS support
- Java: MIDP 2.1
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Digital compass
- Document viewer
- Adobe Flash 10.1 support
- Voice Memo/dial
- Predictive text input
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1230 mAh