HCL Infosystems unveiled its new range of laptop series (HCL ME 1014 and HCL ME 1015) and desktop series (HCL Infiniti M A365 Pro). The newly launched HCL laptop and desktop series are amongst the first dual-core computers in India powered by the new latest 2nd Generation Intel Core family of processors. The products are also available on quad-core platform.
The newly launched HCL computing devices claims to provide better customer experience with enhanced computer performance and better energy efficiency. It also supports faster encoding & decoding of different media formats, along with smooth HD playback with high visual quality and colour fidelity enhancements.
The computing performance can match the expectation of avid gamers and tech-savvy users with contemporary styling. Moreover, the new HCL computing devices are best suited for Indian conditions and the new laptop category enjoys the lowest thermal envelop for long hours of comfortable consumer usage.
The new devices from HCL are empowered with powerful configuration along with excellent features like Multi-touch Gesture Touchpad for laptops, HCL Desktop Management Software (HDMS) for desktops, one touch in-built customer service button with HCL Touch, in-built data recovery button with EC2 etc. will ensure a better and more-enhanced experience to the users.
The products are available and can also be avail by sending sms to 56161- “HCL Desktop” for desktop series and “ME” for laptop series.
The new HCL Series are loaded with innovative features such as:
- SPLIT ME – Automatically splits heavy files for easy mailing
- LOCK ME – secures external ports from unauthorized usage
- Secure ME – prevents other users from accessing particular software
- Erase ME – Disallows retrievals of erased sensitive files
- Encrypt ME – prevents tampering of data when it is in transit
- Folder & File Lock Security: A software lock that will LOCK User specific files & folders.
- HCL Device Lock: To prevent theft of data, USB ports can be enabled /disabled and also denies access to Floppy Drives, Optical Disk Drives and Hard Disk, Logical Drives.
- HCL Application Lock: To prevent unwanted usage, Internet & other Applications can be blocked.
- Asset Management: Helps in monitoring the health of desktop and alerts to the IT administrator through e-mail and pop-ups.