Gungirl Sequencer is an easy to use Audiosequencer. It includes a simple Filemanager and uses Drag & Drop to arrange Audiosamples. Audio sequencer.
Originally, music sequencers did not include the ability to record audio. Instead, they only managed “remote-control” information (such as “note on” and “note off” events) to be sent to electronic musical instruments to produce the audio output. Most modern sequencers now feature audio editing and processing capabilities as well. Consequently, the terms “music sequencer” and “digital audio workstation” are often used interchangeably.
Although the term ‘sequencer’ is today used primarily for software, some hardware synthesizers and almost all music workstations include a built-in MIDI sequencer. Drum machines generally have a step sequencer built in. There are still also standalone hardware MIDI sequencers, though the market demand for those has diminished greatly in the last ten years.
Download Gungirl Sequencer (Free, 2.4MB)
How to work on gungirl sequencer?
- Select a file in the file list on the bottom right and drag it to timeline using left mousebutton. This will place this sample at the appropriate position on the timeline.
- To move the sample within the timeline drag it with left mousebutton to the desired position. To make duplicate press the Ctrl key a copy from original sample.
- [advt]To delete a sample from the timeline drag it some where outside the timeline area.
- To select couple of samples on the timeline. Drag “rubberframe” around the samples you wants to select.
- Using Miniplayer you can listen the sample before dragging to the timeline.
- For adjusting the volume of the track use little dial control at the left of each track.
- For colour customize select appropriate button. Select a folder and custom colour for this folder. All samples inside the folder will be displayed in selected colour.
- If you wants to loop on a specific part of your sample, point the mouse to the ruler on the top of the timeline and drag it over the part you want to loop. Then press the play button and the loop will start
- Redo and Undo option highlight the editing action.