Nursing Drug Handbook enables nurses to carry essential drug information around with them wherever they go. This Handbook delivers the evidence base you need to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs – along with patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
- FDA boxed warnings appear within each monograph
- [advt]Special icons point out hazardous and high-alert drugs
- Safety topics explain how to handle hazardous drugs
- Critical advice on treating adverse reactions
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- [androidqrcode: com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.mcgrawhill.nsdh]History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards
- Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for.
- Fast article scrolling
- Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
- Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature