DropSend is a software tool that allows users to send large files as though by email, through a small desktop client. It is available for Windows and Mac OS X. The service can send files of up to 2GB in size, and is available with 256bit AES Security. The application is entirely web based so the user never has to install anything to send or store files. It also works like an extra back up resource, giving users a place to store important files from their computer that can be accessed later if something should go wrong. Although most of the features are geared towards individual users, it also offers a business plan option that enables group file sharing for companies and organizations.
DropSend helps you do two things.
1.Send large files up to 2 gigabytes
File too big for email?
- Send large files of up to 2GB
- Ideal for sending jpegs, pdfs, MP3s
- Send important large files to clients
- Fast, simple and secure to use
- [advt]Available with 256bit AES Security
- No software to install
- Try it now for FREE
2.Store Files Online
Your hard drive, online. Use it to.
- Back up all your files online
- Store important information then access it anywhere
- Share your stored files with others
- Back up your website and other projects
- Archive all your critical data
- Business plan available for group file-sharing