Bombono DVD is a DVD authoring tool for Windows. It allows you to get video on those optical discs without knowing many technical details. It provides full authoring sequence: making chapters while browsing videos, custom menu creation, authoring and optionally burning on DVD. It supports transcoding of all the main video formats: AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPEG4. Just drag and drop them onto the work area and the program should be able to import them.
Bombono DVD also provides a WYSIWYG menu editor with live thumbnails. This is a little more hassle than if the program followed the usual route of providing menu templates, as you can’t just choose a design you like and see how your DVD will look immediately. But it’s not too difficult to set up, and you’ll soon get the feel for how things work.
- Excellent video viewer: Timeline and Monitor
- Real WYSIWYG Menu Editor with live thumbnails
- Comfortable Drag-n-Drop support
- Transcoding, if necessary (from AVI/MKV/MOV/MPEG4)
- Motion menus
- Subtitles support
- You can author to folder, make ISO-image or burn directly to DVD
- Reauthoring: you can import video from DVD discs