BSNL has recently launched a service online, where in you can Choose a Number from the list of available mobile numbers for Free. If you are ready to pay a small amount, you can search for a Fancy / Vanity number too.
It is an easy process. You can select your state, search for your favourite combinations and select a number by providing your current phone number. You will receive an SMS with a PIN, which you can provide to the nearest BANL Customer Care Center and apply for a new BSNL mobile prepaid or postpaid connection on that number.
Choose Your BSNL Mobile Number / Fancy Number
1. Visit BSNL Mobile Fancy Number / Choose Your Number Homepage.
2. Click on your State Name on the map.
3. Make your selection from the Choice Number or Fancy Number section.
4. Get your 7 digit PIN via SMS, re-enter the PIN on the site and confirm.
5. Visit the nearest BSNL Customer Service Center, provide the phone number and PIN, along with your filled application form and photo ID card and address proof.
Be the first to comment