I have beeen facing problems with not able to find out the total data usage of my BSNL connection using my Micromax A60 Android phone, in Kerala Circle. I had called up the customer service, visited the BSNL Customer Support main office in Trivandrum and even spoke to the the Public Relations Manager. But they were not able to tell me the correct code.
Today I called up the customer service number 1503 and then got connected to a Customer Service Representative and got a solution for it. In Kerala circle, just dial *124*1# from your phone / card and you will receive the remaining balance and validity period in your account.
The dialing code is different for each circle. Here is a list code for various circles.
- BSNL Kerala: Dial *124*1# to know about the remaining data balance on your account.
- BSNL Tamilnadu: 2G Prepaid users send DATA2G to 53733. 3G Prepaid users send DATA3G to 53733.
- BSNL Uttar Pradesh: Dial *123.6#
- BSNL Kolkata: Dial *123*10#
- BSNL West Zone: Dial *112#