|Package||No. of SMS Credits-(Local/National)||Rate (Paisa/SMS)||Validity||Charge in Rs.|
- Service Tax as applicable will be extra .
- Validity for both the packages is one month from the date of creation of account.
- Maximum 5000, 10000, 25000 and 50000 SMS are allowed in SMS-Bronze, SMS-Silver, SMS-Gold and SMS-Platinum package respectively, in one month. If more SMS are required to be sent the account can be renewed anytime.
- As per tariff circular SMS will be charged @ Rs.0.20, @ Rs.0.18, @ Rs. 0.15 and 0.13 per SMS in SMS-Bronze, SMS-Silver, SMS-Gold and SMS-Platinum package respectively.
- Billing for dialup access using account of these packages will be done @Rs. 5/- per hour.
- These packages are created as PSTN package only. Therefore if the account is used for PSTN dialup access it will be billed @ Rs. 5/- per hour. In that case the permitted number of SMS will be reduced accordingly. For example if the account of SMS-Silver package is used for PSTN dialup access for one hour, the account balance will be reduced by 3600 seconds and the subscriber will now be allowed to send only 9972 SMS in the remaining validity period of the account. In the same way if SMS-Gold package is used for browsing one hour then only 24967 SMS can be sent in the remaining validity period of the package.
- It is w.e.f. 1st June 2009 [source]