Acer Liquid Metal leverages the power of Android 2.2 (Froyo) platform and is further strengthened by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Core processor enabling the user to enjoy uninterrupted web navigation at a super speed.
It is equipped with a curved 3.6″ display with a TFT capacitive touch screen aimed at providing users with a fast, responsive, multi-touch control of the phone.
Acer Liquid Metal utilizes HSDPA for on-the-go Internet access at speeds upto 14.4 Mbps as well as Wi-Fi allowing data transfer 10 times faster. The LED signal on the upper part of the phone notifies the user of missed calls, the need to charge the battery and new incoming messages clearly.
Acer Liquid Metal is powered by a 1500 mAh battery that offers upto 8 hours of talktime and 550 hours in standby mode.
Acer Liquid Metal comes with 3 popular keyboard layouts so you can choose the one most comfortable for you. Clever XT9 predictive text support saves you typing unnecessarily and lets you send messages as fast as your fingers can move.
Acer Liquid Metal is built in with a pinch to zoom feature, 5.0 MP camera with digital zoom, LED flash ensuring sharp pictures and videos that can easily be uploaded to the social networking sites. The camera offers 720p HD video recording as well as autofocus and smile recognition and the Dolby surround sound enhance the video-watching experience.
Breeze, the new Acer interface is developed to manage applications even more efficiently and effectively. Breeze also allows the user’s to customize their home screen and re-arrange their applications according to their specific needs.
Acer Liquid Metal is available in India and is priced at Rs. 20500/- approximately.
- Network: Quad Band GSM , 3G HSDPA
- Operating system: Android v2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM 7230 800 MHz processor
- Dimensions: 115*63*13.5 MM
- Weight: 135 Grams
- Display: 3.6″ TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 480*800 pixels
- Type: Li-Ion 1500 mAh
- Stand-by Time: upto 450 hours (2G), upto 550 hours (3G)
- Talk time: upto 11 hours (2G), upto 8 hours (3G)
- Internal: 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- Expnadable Memory: microSD up to 32GB
- 3G HSDPA 14.4 Mbps,HSUPA 2 Mbps
- Wireless LAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UPnP
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- microUSB v2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Java MIDP 2.0
- 5.0 Mega Pixel
- LED flash
- Face and smile detection
- Image stabilization
- Video recording: 720p @ 30 fps
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- XviD/MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- Google Search
- Google Maps
- Google Talk
- Picasa integration
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Document viewer: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- Voice Memo/dial
- Music recognition
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Acer UI 4.0 Breeze
- 3.5 MM audio jack
- Dolby Mobile sound enhancement