Guest Blogging at TECK.IN
As you know, most guest posts are written for the purpose of extracting SEO juice. TECK.IN is not open for such guest posts. However, if you have written something insightful and useful, you are more than welcome to share it on TECK.IN – just send us your article via email at sree @ teck.in.
Articles We Accept
- Niche Topics: See what we write and what our readers like to get a better response. We talk technology, mobile, sms (text messaging), Google, microsoft, free software, open source, advertising, marketing, computers, gadgets, blogging, WordPress, SEO, Google, tips, tricks, hacks etc. Browse through our articles, get a feel of it, and decide on your topic.
- Original Unique Content: Not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- Exclusivity: The same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
- Free to Promote Your Article: You may promote your articles on social media like Twitter, Digg, Fark, Stumbleupon etc.
Articles We Don’t Accept / Common Rejection Reasons
- Sponsored paid articles / links
- Previously published in same/modified form on your/any other site
- Self promotional articles for your product / service
- Promoting individual products / services / companies
- Containing affiliate links / Sponsored links/keyword links
- Containing links for unrelated sites /deeplinks
- Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO
- Hidden info /Misrepresentation of facts
- Fake author info
- Writing for third party sites
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content / suggestion
- Linking out to banned sites / adult sites / redirects
- NSFW links or NSFW images
- Copyrighted content
- Too short
- Poor quality images
- Not following formatting guidelines
Guest Post Order
- Title: The title of the post should be careful coined expressing what exactly the article is about. The title may contain up to 65 characters.
- Article Text: Add bold, underlines, break into paragraphs and try bullets, numbered lists to get a better copy.
- Subheadings: Its a good idea to split your article by subheadings. Only use h3 tags.
- Link policy: There is no limit to external links (only related and essential links) to other sites. Your site link can only be added in the author byline with the same keywords, and NOT inside the article. This is usually the most common reason for rejection.
- Images: Strongly recommended you add an image as it helps to get a better reader response. Include optimized fast loading images with maximum 550px wide to fit in our template. Indicate source of image for credits.
- Author Byline: All articles need some information about the true author (we will usually not accept by third party writers). You can add one link to your site here which anchor text same for your own site title or .com/.net etc. Do not link to SEO targeted keywords. e.g. If you site name is MyCoolSite.com, we cannot link it to “tech news”, we can link it to MyCoolSite or MyCoolsite.com only. We will link to only one link to your site. We will not link to unrelated author bylines. For example, we will not link to pharma links on a tech article. We will usually not link to products in byline. We will usually not link to paid, hired third party / freelance professional writers linking to different products or services for purely for links / promotional purposes. We reserve the right to nofollow any link at any time if any article links tend to harm our site rankings.
How to Submit Guest Article
- Send by email : Email the article to sree @ teck.in
- Article in Rich Email Format: Paste the article in Email. You may include the formatting such as bold, italics, headings and links in the email itself. No word or text format are accepted.
- Attach Images : Attach images for the article. Maximum allowed size of the image is 550px wide. Confirm source of the image for giving credits.
- Publishing Time : We may discuss with the author to edit the article, when needed. Article will go live ASAP (1 hour -5 days) depending on how well you have formatted the content.
- We may not reply to any guest posts violating the above said norms. So please check your article against these criteria before sending.
After Article is Published
Answer Comments: Readers may like to clarify issues and discuss in comments. Having the guest author answer comments add to credibility and better response.
- Promote on Social Media Sites: Submit your article to site like Digg, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Twitter, Facebook and share the article with more friends. If they like your article, they share with more people and they are interested to know who the guest author is and click to your site.
- Post Link to Your Blog: Post a link to your guest article on your blog and inform your readers about your article. This will help to showcase your guest blogging skills and they might invite you to guest blog too.