Google Drive is a service that can create, share, collaborate, and access the files that you have chosen to store in the cloud. You can upload and access all of your files, including videos, photos, Google Docs, PDFs and beyond. Get started with 5 GB free.
Articles tagged Google Apps
Google Earth is google downloadable app that helps you to view the 3D image of earth. It allows you to travel the world through a virtual globe and view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, and much more. You are able to experience a more realistic view of the world.
About your contacts You Google Apps account includes a Contacts Manager—an online address book. The contacts in Contacts Manager fall under one of the following two categories: Personal contacts: If you imported your personal contacts from Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes to Google Apps, you can use your Contacts Manager to access all of these [...]
Swiffy converts Flash SWF files to HTML5, allowing you to reuse Flash content on devices without a Flash player (such as iPhones and iPads). It can’t yet convert DoubleClick Studio creatives. With the Swiffy Extension, you can publish to HTML5 right from Adobe Flash Professional.
ScheduleOnce provides meeting scheduling solutions for organizations using Google Apps. Its for Google Apps offerings extend Google Apps to support cross-organizational scheduling and include private labeling, robust scheduling features and enterprise-grade security
- Migrate Outlook to Google Apps with PCVITA Express Migrator Software
- Google to Sell More Customised Enterprise Services in India
- Migrate Microsoft Outlook to Google Apps – Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Microsoft Office 2010 Web Applications – Free Online Office Productivity Suites
- How to Import All Emails from One Gmail Account to Another?
- Google Sites – The Intranet Collaboration Tool
- Have You Switched to Google Apps? I did!
- Check Mail Server Blacklisting Before Signing Up for Hosting