Split MIDI Keyboard Into Two Manuals – Free Download MIDI Manuals
MIDI Manuals is a Windows application which allows you to split your MIDI Keyboard into the two independent manuals even the keyboard itself doesn’t support zone splitting. You can assign any MIDI instrument to each manual and play both hands simultaneously. You can’t achieve that using popular sequencers like Cakewalk, Cubase or Logic Audio.
You can also overlap the manuals producing combined sound of two instruments together. If you overlap the manuals and transpose one of them, you’ll get a two-tone chord by pressing single key.
- Split your keyboard into two independent zones even the keyboard doesn’t support zones.
- Transpose each zone up or down in semitone Steps.
- Support for General MIDI (GM) instrument set.
- Support for Rolans GS, Yamaha XG and TB Cancun instrument sets.
- Support for bank selection with three different selection methods.
- Support for auto and manual Bank/Patch refreshing.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org