Sony Ericsson ‘Xperia Studio’ for Artists and Collaborators Launched
Sony Ericsson has launched Xperia Studio, an online entertainment platform for artists and collaborators to create and share their most innovative content. The initiative reflects Sony Ericsson’s ongoing commitment to engage with consumers through high-quality entertaining content to inspire them to explore their Xperia phones in new ways.
Xperia Studio invites people across the globe to test the limits of mobile technology. Not by making calls clearer or screens brighter, but by seeing how a phone can remake reality.
Remaking Reality: The Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Studio invites creative thinkers, artists and intellectuals – from collaborative artists in Denmark to astrophysicists in New York – to take the range of Xperia handsets to their absolute limits and ultimately ‘remake reality’. Content on the platform will be updated at regular intervals from the growing pool of contributors.
Collaborators from around the world: The project underlines Sony Ericsson’s heritage as an innovator that continually strives to blur the boundaries between entertainment, technology and communications. The first round of collaborators involved in the Xperia Studio project includes:
- Illutron, a collaborative interactive art studio in Copenhagen
- Dr. Joshua Peek, a Hubble Fellow and astrophysicist at Columbia University, NYC
- Ed Sloane, a lifelong surfer and innovative surf photographer from Victoria, Australia
- Annabel Linquist – an artist and musician from New York
- Torey Kish – an extreme sports enthusiast from Brooklyn
Email : email@example.com