Skip / Remove Youtube Ads Using Skip Ads on YouTube Chrome Extension
Skip ads on YouTube is a Chrome extension that does precisely that. We all have seen advertisements playing before the actual video starts on YouTube which is at times irritating. This Chrome extension gives you a button to skip the ads being played before a video. The main motive of Skip ads on YouTube is to avoid wasting time watching unnecessary ads. When you install it in your Chrome browser, it puts a small blue icon at the top of the YouTube videos. So, when you start watching a YouTube video, simply click this small blue icon. Clicking this icon will immediately skip the current advertisement video being played on YouTube, and you’ll see the regular main YouTube video that you intended to watch.
Feature of Ads on YouTube
- Easy to use and access this Chrome extension.
- Skip ads on YouTube within a fraction of a second.
- You just have to click on the blue play button type icon to skip the ad on YouTube. The blue icon to skip ads is shown below in the screenshot.
- Automated version is also available which skips ads automatically but, this is a paid version.
- Saves your time from ads on YouTube.
Email : email@example.com