Right Click Editor – Context Menu Editor Tool
Right Click Editor is a context menu editor tool that can help users to delete or hide unwanted entries from their right click context menu. When user adds a cascading menu Right Click Cascading Menu Shortcuts Creator automatically adds a option to right click menu to add the files and folders to cascading menu by just right clicking any files or folder.
It allows you to print or create file list of a folder by right clicking on folder and selecting one of the option, open any file in notepad by just right clicking it, open an elevated command prompt with highest privileges from any folder by right clicking it, and add the options to open System Configuration Utility(msconfig) and famous god mod from user’s right click menu.
- Copy To Folder, Move To Folder – When you choose one of the options from the menu, you browse to any place on your hard disk to copy or move the file to that folder.
- Flip 3D Switch Between Windows – adds flip3d option of windows vista and windows 7 to your right click context menu.
- Create File List – add the option to create list of files in drive or folder.
- Administrator Command Prompt – add Highest level command prompt to your right click context menu.When selected open the administrator command prompt at that location.
- God Mode – When selected open a folder that contains all the windows settings in one place . Some of them not even present in the normal control panel.
- Open In Notepad – adds the option to open any file in notepad.
- You can also add the custom folders to your My Computer,Control Panel,Desktop and in your right click context menu.
- Add Folder to send to – adds the folder to your send to in right click context menu
Email : email@example.com