Reliance 3G Tariff Plans for Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chandigarh
Reliance Mobile’s much awaited 3G services are now available in four circles – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chandigarh. For suiting subscriber requirements, Reliance offers different 3G tariff plans and schemes which include daily sachet packs and daily, weekly and monthly subscription packs for postpaid and prepaid customers in these four circles.
According to Reliance Communications, customers will be getting a try and buy pricing model with no hidden charges.
- 3G mobile broadband data pricing for 7.2 Mbps speed is fixed at Rs 2,599 and for 21 Mbps speed, the fixed rate is Rs 4,499.
- Postpaid usage up to 50 MB per month will be charged at 10p/10 kb and beyond 50 MB, it will be 1p/10kb.
- Small validity packs include 25 MB for one day at Rs 20 and 125 MB for one week at Rs 98.
- Monthly plans include 100 MB monthly usage at Rs 100, 1GB monthly usage at Rs 649 and 10 GB monthly usage at Rs 1,499.
- Reliance has also in offer 3G combo bundle packs for its prepaid and postpaid customers. The prepaid charges for 200 MB data usage is Rs 299 and for 500 MB usage is Rs 699.