Registry Commander – Desktop Tool that Improve Stability of Windows
Registry Commander is a free desktop tool designed to speed up and improve the stability of your Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP computer system. Constant computer use, installing and uninstalling applications, and surfing the web causes corrupt registry entries that slow down your PC. Registry Commander safely cleans fixes and optimizes the Windows registry while backing up all changes for future recovery.
- Registry Commander uses some standard shortcuts defined from back in the DOS days in applications such as Norton Commander.
- A column always displays the size of a values data.
- Supports all 12 data types in the registry, defined in the “winnt.h” header file. Most other registry editors only handles Strings, Binary, DWord & Expanded Strings sometimes even MultiString, that’s only 5.
- Copy or Rename/Move entire keys and values from one key to another.
- A history list has been added to quickly jump from current key to a previously key.
- Able to change a value’s data type. E.g. you can change a string into a binary value without changing the contents of the data.
- Ability to interpret one value for another, without modifying the data. This would allow you to view a string saved as a binary value.
- Search part of or the entire registry database, not only can you search by a keyword, but you can also search by size or data type.
- Registry Commander allows you to bookmark keys or values so you can access them more quickly.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org