PCmover Windows 8 Beta Assistant – Move Current Version of Windows
PCmover Windows 8 Beta Assistant is a free tool that designed to make it easier to move from your current version of Windows to Windows 8. Moving to a new computer or installing a new operating system can be a lengthy process. No matter how simple the installation of an operating system is made, you still have to factor in transferring all of your personal documents and installing all of the applications you work with.
When you consider the fact that you will also want to put in place the settings you have become used to over the years. This can take a very long time, but the entire process can be almost automated with PCmover which makes light work of moving your files, settings, applications and user profiles from one computer or operating system to another. You can choose exactly what you would like to transfer so you are not obliged to move all of your old software if you do not want to.
- EasytoUse Wizard: Use the Wizard to start transferring everything you want from your old PC to your new one.
- Set It and Forget It: You start the transfer and walk away. PCmover does the rest.
- Multiple Transfer Scenarios: MOVE from old PC to new or recover contents from an old hard drive (or image).
- Undo Feature: Quickly Reverse changes made to your new PC with PCmover’s easy undo feature.
- User Profile Selectivity: Transfer all or selected user Profiles including related settings in one easy step
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org