Patch My PC – Scan for Outdated Software Automatically
Patch My PC will scan for outdated software automatically, itis a portable and reliable utility designed to check your system against the current version of Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, Mozilla Firefox, Oracle Java, Apple Quicktime, Apple iTunes, Microsoft Updates and more.
If software is outdated it will show as Red, if it’s updated it will show as Green, and if it’s not installed it will show as black. You can install optional updates by checking the checkbox in the optional software. Optional software should only be installed if you want the software and it’s not currently installed.
- Easy to use User Interface
- Outdated software will show in Red
- Up to date will show in Green
- Offers many optional software you can include in the update process.
- Shortcuts to many common Windows Tools.
- Can scan your computer to see if any Windows Updates are needed
Email : email@example.com