OpenOffice.org 3 – Free And Open Source Productivity Suite
The free and open source office productivity suite, OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 is now available for download. OpenOffice is the best alternative to Microsoft Office suite, and compatible too. The features of Open Office are comparable to that of Microsoft Office. Open Office also allows users to save working files to PDF format. Open Office support multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, MacOS X and Solaris.
The new OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 supports both Microsoft Office file formats (.doc; .xls, .ppt, etc.) and the latest Microsoft Office 2007/2008.
Think. Why do you ned to look around for pirated copies of Microsoft Office products when you can download OpenOffice.org completely free of any licence fees, install it on as many PCs as you like for any purpose and pass on copies free of charge to anyone.
You can get the Indian languages localized versiosn too, thanks to the contributors!
The OpenOffice suite contains the following productivity applications:
- OpenOffice Writer: The word processor.
- OpenOffice Calc: The powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or graphics.
- OpenOffice Impress: To create multimedia presentations.
- OpenOffice Draw: The vector drawing tool to produce simple diagrams or dynamic 3D illustrations.
- OpenOffice Base: The dekstop database lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- OpenOffice Math: Lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Download OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 (128MB)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org