NTFS Permissions Reporter – Reporting on Directory Permissions
NTFS Permissions Reporter is a tool for reporting on directory permissions on your Windows file servers. It lets you quickly see which groups and users have access to which directories and allow you to export this information to CSV or HTML file for further reviewing.
You can simply right-click a folder and choose Report Permissions to retrieve information on the selected folder, and all its subfolders. And after a relatively quick scan time you’ll have a tree which can browse, and clicking on any individual folder will accurately reveal the permissions for each of your user groups, as well as details on any folders which haven’t inherited their parent’s permissions, and a table of folders indicating any errors which the program encountered along the way.
Features such as the highly customizable filtering system and the ability to display group members (direct and nested) directly in the report, combined with the choice of a tree or table based result view format and the option to Highlight different permissions in different colours, make this one of the most powerful and easy to use permissions reporting tools available. The filtering options allow you to quickly find rogue permissions that do not conform to your Company standards or to easily Detect directories that have permissions assigned for accounts that no longer exist, and let you exclude permissions that you are not interested in.
- Powerful - With options such as being able to view group members (and optionally nested group and primary group members) directly within the report
- Fast – Intelligent caching helps make this one of the fastest permissions reporting tools available
- Accurate – Unlike some other tools out there, you will always get accurate representations of permissions with NTFS Permissions Reporter
- User Friendly – Designed to be easy to use and modern, you can be running your first report within seconds of launching the application for the first time
- Exportable – Easily export report results to HTML file
- Multi-Domain Friendly – Correctly reports display names and other account Details for accounts in other trusted domains
Email : email@example.com