Post subject: Send Free SMS Text Message to Philippines
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009, 21:16 
Administrator

You can use Chikka Messenger to send FREE SMS Text Messages to Globe, Smart and Sun mobile service providers / carriers in Philippines. You need to Download Chikka Messenger and Register to send free SMS from any computer (desktop, laptop, notebook, netpc) connected to the Internet. Now you are ready to send Free SMS to mobile phone numbers in Philipines.

You can send message from Chikka to your friends in Philippines, and both of you do not need to pay any SMS charges. When your friend reply to the message from his cell phone, he will be charged as per Philippines rates, and you will receive his reply in your Chikka chat screen on your computer.

Detailed Instruction on Using Chikka Messaging on Mobile Phone

Registering - Registering for a Chikka account using your mobile phone will cost you regular value-added service rates. In the Philippines, the value added service rate is P2.50.

Sending Messages - Applicable value-added service rates also apply whenever you send messages to the Chikka Messenger from your mobile phone.

Receiving Messages - In the Philippines, receiving messages from Chikka on your mobile phone is free!

Blocking and Unblocking
When someone adds you to his buddy list for the first time and sends you a message on your mobile phone, you can easily block the sender by replying to the text message with the keyword BLOCK.

Otherwise, create a text message and key in BLOCK <Chikka ID> then send it to 2371.

To unblock someone, create a text message and key in UNBLOCK <Chikka ID> then send it to 2371.

Globe Mobile, Philipines
Sending to Globe mobiles is free, and the recipient isn't charged for receiving Chikka messages. Replying from a mobile costs PHP 2.50.

To register for a unified account using your mobile phone, Globe subscribers can Send REG <your last name>, <your first name> to 2371

Smart Mobile, Philippines
Sending to Smart mobiles is free, and the recipient isn't charged for receiving Chikka messages. Replying from a mobile costs PHP 2.50.

Sun Mobile, Philippines
Sending to Sun mobiles is free, and the recipient isn't charged for receiving Chikka messages. Replying from a mobile costs PHP 2.00.

Post subject: Register for Chikka Messenger for Free SMS in Philippines
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2009, 21:38 
Administrator

To Send Free SMS Text Message to friends in Philippines, you need to register for a unified account in Chikka.

You can register using your mobile phone, for Globe subscribers.
Send REG <your last name>, <your first name> to 2371

You can Register Using Chikka Website.

Sending and Receiving Messages
To send a message from your Philippines mobile phone,
check your list of buddies by texting IM to 2371.

You will receive a message with your list of buddies. Follow the instructions in the next message you will receive.

Replying to a Chikka message
To reply to a Chikka message you have received on your mobile phone, there is no need to remember any short codes or keywords. Chikka's intuitive system allows you to simply reply to the message you received, as if you are replying to a regular text message.

Password Information
To retrieve password information using your mobile phone, create a text message. Key in PASSWORD and send it to 2371.
You will receive a message containing your account details.

Status and Availability
To check who is online using your mobile phone, check your list of buddies by texting IM to 2371.

Mobile Keyword Commands
Here's a quick guide to some important mobile commands that can be used for sending free SMS to friends in Philippines.

Here's a quick guide to some important mobile commands.

To register for the service, send REG <your last name, your first name> to 2371

To update your personal information, send NAME <your last name, your first name> to 2371

To see who is online and to send a message send IM to 2371

To select a message recipient and send a message, send <Buddy ID> <message> to 2371

To retrieve Chikka ID and password, send PASSWORD to 2371

To add a buddy, send ADD <mobile number> to 2371

To send an email invitation for the service, send TXT <email address> <message> to 2371

To block someone from sending more messages, BLOCK <Chikka ID> to 2371

To unblock someone from sending messages, send UNBLOCK <Chikka ID> to 2371

To switch on all alerts, send ALERT to 2371

To switch off all alerts, send ALERT OFF to 2371

To suspend all “current” alerts. (Alerts auto-reactivate in 3 days), send BUSY to 2371

To retrieve keyword list and service instructions, send HELP to 2371

To delete your account and block all messages, send REMOVE to 2371

Post subject: Re: Send Free SMS Text Message to Philippines
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2010, 10:27 

Hey everyone, I am starting an online business within the next few days and I need to apply for a credit card. I know everyone has different requirements for what makes a good card. All I want to know is if anyone has suggestions based on previous experiences that you have had. Any suggestions will help.

-Thanks everyone
I am in major need for a WordPress developer.

I am having major issues with my theme that i am using, and need some help fixing issues. Hope that someone here can help.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at the address given below.

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2010, 10:42 

I wand to send Message/sms to UAE, can you tell me which is the free site online, i have tried 160by2 but after my first login i sent just 2 sms's from that day (nearly 3 months) , its showing message " this service is temporary unavailable". please help me.

Last edited by everyone1025 on 21 Apr 2012, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2010, 10:09 

from 160by2 you can send free SMS to Gulf....It works for me

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2011, 23:26 

I had many friends in phillipiness and also one of my best friends family is in phillipiness who is presently in italy right now since last 11 years. She had her sister, mother and father in phillipiness presently

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011, 13:25 

Run the Chikka SMS client.
2. Left-click the Chikka icon on the system tray on the lower right corner of your desktop/screen.
3. From the pop-up menu that appears, select Preferences.
4. The Preferences window will open. Make sure the the option Use HTTP always is NOT checked.

Motorhome Tracking