Post subject: Lost My Mobile SIM Card, What Should I Do?
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2009, 15:15 
Administrator

Your SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) Card is the device that tells your Service Provider that who is making a call and whose account to bill, so losing your SIM card is just as important as losing your phone.

If you have lost your SIM card, immediately call your Service Provider's Customer Care and inform them that your SIM card has been lost. Customer Care will be able to cancel the SIM card so that no calls can be made and direct you on how to obtain a new one.

A SIM card is very small and easy to misplace. Once you have placed your SIM card into your wireless phone or device, there are few, if any, reasons to remove it. The best way to keep your SIM card safe is to leave it in your wireless device until you are ready to either replace the device or, for some reason, need to replace the SIM card.

Post subject: Re: Lost My Mobile SIM Card, What Should I Do?
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2010, 18:16 

As said by my friend edwin34,

First thing to do is to call your mobile operator to disable the calling feature of your SIM and thus preventing mis-use of your SIM

Thanks in advance :ugeek:

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 19:14 

You have to come into SIM provider stores with your password or photo ID. There will be no charge for a replacement Pay Monthly SIM, I think information is help you.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2010, 11:27 

Contact your mobile operator and take duplicate ;)