Monitor and Measure the Performance of Network – Download Axence NetTools
Axence NetTools is a free and comprehensive set of host monitoring, network scanning, security and administration tools, all with a highly intuitive user interface. It consists of the following tools:
NetWatch: Monitors the availability of several hosts and their response times. You can set several thresholds so that NetTools will notify you by e-mail, message or sound in case of host not responding or slower connection. NetWatch provides very clear real-time and historical charts of a response time and percentage of packets lost. As with all the other tools, you can export this information as text, Excel and html files.
- WinTools: Lists exhaustive system information from Windows computers: running processes & services, registry, event log, disk, memory & CPU information, and much more. You can also define your own queries.
- NetStat: Displays all the inbound and outbound connections to your computer and lists all open ports. Additionally, NetStat maps open ports and established connections to the owning application.
- Local info: Displays several tables with important information about your local configuration: network statistics for TCP/UDP and ICMP, IP address table, ARP table, IP routing table, and network adapter info.
- Network scanner: You can find all the nodes in a network (including remote networks). Just enter the IP range to check and you will quickly get a list of nodes and the services running on them.
- Service & port scanner: Allows you to check for all open ports and running services (HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other). It not only checks if the port is open, but also sends a request and checks whether a reply meets specific criteria.
- TCP/IP workshop: Provides you with the ability to establish low-level TCP and UDP connections to troubleshoot and test different networking services. With this tool, you can send raw data to any port on a remote computer. You can also listen in on any local port to see all incoming data.
- Fast traceroute: Shows information about every host on the route, its response time, and packets lost (full trace within 1 second).
- Lookup: It is like nslookup, but it shows you all DNS and WHOIS records at once.
- Bandwidth tool: It will measure network performance.
- NetCheck: With this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Email : email@example.com