LinkClump – Chrome Extension that Make Browsing Much Easier
LinkClump extension for Google Chrome can make browsing much easier. It is best for browsing Google Search Results (or any other search results). Its core utility is when you have to open multiple links on any given page. It gives you the ability to drag a selection box around links using your mouse to quickly open as new tabs, open in new window, save as bookmarks, or copy to clipboard. This could be a list of items on eBay, it could be a long list of useful URLs that a friend or coworker sent you in an email or it could just be the frequently used links on top of your Gmail account.
You can choose how LinkClump will select links, the default setting is the rightclick button. Holding and dragging the rightclick button across links creates a selection marque around them. Once the button is released, all links are opened in a new tab. If you prefer that the links are opened in a new window, you can set the option from settings. It recognizes both text links and linked images (image maps). It will auto scroll windows as you drag the mouse down.
- Action: choose to open links as new tabs, into a new window, copy to clipboard or saved to your bookmarks. You can setup multiple actions.
- Activation: choose how to activate the selection box using different mouse and key combinations (including shift/alt/ctrl).
- Auto Scroll: the page will automatically scroll up/down to make it easier to select all the links at once.
- Exclude Words: exclude links that contain certain words.
- Delay: set a delay between the opening of each tab.
- OS Tested: works on windows, mac and linux operating systems.
Email : email@example.com