Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E220s and E420s Launched at CES 2011
Lenovo announced their new ThinkPad series Edge E220s and E420s at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 in Las Vegas.
ThinkPad is a brand of portable laptop computers originally designed, manufactured and sold by IBM. Since early 2005, the ThinkPad range has been manufactured and marketed by Lenovo, which purchased the IBM personal computer division. Known for its reliability, quality and performance, the ThinkPad has been used in space including being the only laptops certified for use on the International Space Station.
According to engadeget.com, the E220s will start at $899 and the E420s at $749, and will be available in April. For those looking for slightly cheaper versions, Lenovo’s also crafted the $599 E420 and E220, but as you’d expect, you’ll have to give up the thinner cases and the “infinity displays.
- Polished metal accents and new moss black, soft touch finish that resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Infinity display
- Boot in as little as 10 seconds: Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7, now with RapidDrive technology, uses SSD storage and advanced tuning
- Dolby Home Theater v4 for premium surround sound on headphones and speakers
- Integrated HD webcam, Keyboard Noise Suppression technology and Dialogue Enhancement for the best-in-class VoIP and videoconferencing experience
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional
- Available with 12.5″ and 14″ HD display
- Light, starting at .85″ and 3.5 lbs.
- Up to 8GB DDR memory, 320GB HDD (+80GB mSATA with RapidDrive, for 400GB storage capacity)
- Stand-out extras include ThinkLight, fingerprint reader, HDMI, and slot loading DVD drive (E420s only)
- Up to second generation Intel Core i7 processor
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E220s & E420s laptop tour
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org