Jumptags – Web Service for Social Bookmarking
Jumptags is a revolutionary Web 2.0 social bookmarking web service for collecting, storing, sharing and distributing web bookmarks, notes, rss feeds, contacts, and much more. Based on AJAX and other next generation web development techniques, Jumptags offers the easiest, fastest, most intuitive and productive way of maintaining and collaborating bookmarks and other internet resources online.
Jumptags will increase the average Internet user productivity substantially by saving time in storing and retrieving web resources. It will change every Internet user’s habits and make surfing a pleasure.
Jumptags is a web based productivity tool, based on tags and currently features the following functionality:
- Allows personalised tagging.
- Allows external applications like Skype to be tagged and called through Jumptags.
- Use your bookmarks and notes, from anywhere, on any platform.
- Never worry about loosing your bookmarks in case of a system crash.
- Forget what you knew about bookmark folder creation. Search the net, find what you consider useful and add it to your collection. This can be either done through the intuitive toolbar or though the “Add jump” link.
- No need to create long lists of logical bookmark folders. The powerful search capabilities of Jumptags, allows you to search through your Jumptag bookmarks in a snap.
- Keep your findings private, public or shared. You can then share/manage your Jumptag types and benefit from personal or collective searches and knowledge.
Email : email@example.com