ISO Toolkit – Free ISO Image Manipulation Tool
ISO Toolkit is a free ISO manipulation tool which allows you to Create ISO image, copy ISO image from CD/DVD, convert ISO, NRG, CUE images, Extract content of ISO, NRG, BIN and CUE images and mount ISO, NRG, BIN and CUE image files in Windows Explorer.
You’re able to build an ISO image from a source folder, for instance. Or there’s an option to create one directly from a CD or disc drive. If you have an image already then you’re able to extract its contents in a click or two.
If your image isn’t in a format you can use then the program may be able to convert it for you; again, it can read and write ISO, NRG and BIN/ CUE files. ISO Toolkit should be able to mount ISO, NRG and BIN/ CUE files as virtual drives, so you can access their contents without having to burn the image to disc.
- Alternative to many shareware ISO manipulation tools
- Single portable program, no need to install
- Creates bootable ISO images too
- Can extract ISO or NRG or CD images
- Can mount ISO or NRG or CD images (New)
- Directly create clone ISO image from a CD/DVD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org