iPhone 3G S – Features, Pricing
AT&T begins selling iPhone 3G S in USA tomorrow morning in its more than 2,200 company-owned retail locations. iPhone 3G S will also be available tomorrow morning at all 211 U.S. Apple retail stores in the US.
- $199 (16GB) and $299 (32GB) for all new AT&T customers and existing AT&T customers who have fulfilled their previous agreement.
- $399 (16GB) and $499 (32GB) for existing AT&T customers who have not yet fulfilled their existing agreement but would like an early upgrade to iPhone 3G S.
- Prices above require a two-year service commitment and approved voice and data plan. Options are available to purchase these phones without a two-year contract commitment.
iPhone 3G S Features
- Improved speed and performance up to twice as fast as iPhone 3G
- longer battery life
- a high-quality 3 megapixel autofocus camera
- easy to use voice recording and hands free voice control
- Includes the new iPhone OS 3.0, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system.
- Multimedia messaging (MMS) will be available soon
- All iPhone 3G S customers receive access to more than 20,000 U.S. AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots.
- Digital Compass
- Voice Control
- Landscape Keyboard
- Spotlight Search
- Voice Memos
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org