Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar
The IE Developer Toolbar is very useful for web developers to understand and analyze webpages. It provides several features for deeply exploring and understanding Web pages.
Quoted from Microsoft website
– Explore and modify the document object model (DOM) of a web page.
– Locate and select specific elements on a web page through a variety of techniques.
– Selectively disable Internet Explorer settings.
– View HTML object class names, ID’s, and details such as link paths, tab index values, and access keys.
– Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.
– Validate HTML, CSS, WAI, and RSS web feed links.
– Display image dimensions, file sizes, path information, and alternate (ALT) text.
– Immediately resize the browser window to 800×600 or a custom size.
– Selectively clear the browser cache and saved cookies. Choose from all objects or those associated with a given domain.
– Choose direct links to W3C specification references, the Internet Explorer team weblog (blog), and other resources.
– Display a fully featured design ruler to help accurately align objects on your pages.
The Developer Toolbar can be pinned to the Internet Explorer browser window or floated separately.
Email : email@example.com